||The Company is dedicated to being the ‘Best Place to Work…
||A Respected Business Partner…
Dollar for Dollar our Restaurants will be the ‘Greatest Place to Eat’.
KFC Queensland is part of Collins Foods Limited (CFL), one
of the most successful food service companies in the world. KFC Qld
currently operates 122 Restaurants employing over 4,000 employees.
At CFL, our employees are our most valuable assets – they are
men and women from all walks of life with one thing in common
– a desire to excel and to be the best at what they set out
- The Company is dedicated to being the ‘Best Place to
- A Respected Business Partner…
- Dollar for Dollar our Restaurants will be the
‘Greatest Place to Eat’.
Food Service Team Members are responsible for putting the crunch
in the coating and the zing in the Zinger… the cook’s
main task is to prepare and cook the irresistible KFC products! The
cook must also maintain the stock areas and the cleanliness of the
cooking area as well as attending to the quality of products and
speed of preparation.
Key Selection Criteria
- Must be prepared to work various shifts (days, nights,
weekends, public and school holidays) based on
- Must have a friendly disposition and the ability to work as
part of a team
- Must have transport to and from work
- Must be a minimum of 14 years (Junior Wage Rates
No experience necessary as full Training will be provided to all
employees. Retail Traineeships are also available for employees who
meet the required criteria.